Friday, March 7, 2008

Elmo and Driving Already?

Ethan LOVES Elmo! I'm so amazed every morning he knows what time Elmo comes on. First we watch Little Einsteins then Handy Manny then Sesame Street. I realize now that seems like a lot of TV but as you know I am NOT a morning person and it takes me a while to warm up to the day. So if Ethan has to watch a couple of pretty educational shows, for a couple hours in the morning, it's really better for all of us. Anyway once Handy Manny is over Ethan shouts ELMO! I'm so glad he likes Sesame Street it keeps him entertained for quite a while and I'm hoping that some of the educational stuff is sinking in too! Obviously he's glued to the TV when Elmo comes on and he rarely sits down to watch it, I think it's so he's ready to dance the second a song comes on...
AND TOTALLY UNRELATED
Here's Ethan pulling the car into the garage with a little help from Dad. Like how he can barely see over the steering wheel?
So once the car is successfully parked I was trying to snap some more photos and Ethan reached up and moved the gear shifter down! Like he knew that's what you do to make it go. Let that be a lesson to us never let Ethan near the driver's seat at least until the State says he's legally allowed to be there!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

K1- you guys are so cute! I understand the tv in the morning...and yes..it is really better for all of us...LOVE YA
K2