Friday, March 7, 2008

My Big Boy

I was cleaning out Ethan's closet the other day, and man I realized just how spoiled this kid is! He has way more clothes than I do. Anyway we found this little reindeer hat from his first christmas outfit and I decided to put it on him-obviously he thought it was pretty funny. It was quite a struggle to get it on and it probably hurt his head!

Notice how it doesn't even go down all the way on his forehead! Poor kid, I think he'll take after my big headedness (not sure that's even a word). This is how the reindeer hat looked on him originally-at 3 months old for his first Christmas photos. Look at those cheeks and double chin! Don't ya just want to kiss them!

Here's another little sweatshirt that he wore quite a bit (when it fit him) it's a 6-9 month size. If I had any doubts about how big he's gotten here's solid evidence that, not only is he bigger, but he is becoming a little boy right before my eyes!

2 comments:

Sara said...

OH MY GOSH!!! He's getting so BIG!!! He is sure one cutey handsome little dude!!!!! I love reading your blog!

Kelli said...

SARA!!
Wait...I'm coming over to your blog!