So I took Ethan to the Barbershop to get his haircut you can tell how long it was from the previous posts but he did really good at the barbershop. I think this is about his 5th or 6th professional haircut so I'm pretty sure he knows what to expect now. The barber said WOW! He is better at sitting still than some adults. He was so cute sitting in the barber chair all by himself (usually Alex holds him) holding his car and I was holding the other hand. It was amazing the transformation he made right before my eyes-it's like he became a little bit older with each hair that was cut...So here's the spikey new do. When it's not spikey he sort of looks like a little military man.
Funny...Alex and Ethan have the same expression
Handsome little dude!
Utah - June 2026
2 months ago
2 comments:
He's so cute, but he's growing up so fast. We sure miss you guys! Give Alex a hug from me.
His hair cut looks great! He does look older. Danny still hasn't had his first hair cut - I can't believe Ethan's already had so many! Next time can you save some of the hair and we'll make Danny a little wig. :)
Post a Comment