Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Drummer Boy

My D.O.D (dear old dad) bought Alex and I a Wii for a Christmas present--how cool is that? So I decided to buy Alex the Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit thingy...And man has it been fun! We've had a blast "rockin'" out! Even though I'm not much of a rock star, Alex is a total rock star with the guitar. I have yet to reach the same rockin' level as Alex so rarely does he actually let me play with him, let's just say I need more practice. Ethan loves to play with the drums and is so cute when he's rockin' out!
Side note: my oldest Sis bought us a new camera for Christmas (the fam is always so nice and generous with the gifts)! But we're still sort of learning how to work it and so these pictures are slightly blurry-totally the user not the camera! Thanks fam! You all ROCK!






2 comments:

Terri said...

Let me know if you need rock lessons, I'm pretty much all around awesome! ;)

Kristin said...

Ethan looks too grown up in these pictures!