Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas from Texas

We didn't make it to Utah for Christmas this year, like we usually do, but lucky enough my Dad decided to come down here to hang out with us! It was so nice to have him here, we didn't really do too much but it was fun to hang out and be together. I found this stocking for him and thought it was pretty funny. I mean what's a Texas Christmas without some sort of tacky Texas themed something or other! He got a kick out of it at least... My Mom sent Ethan this cute little dalmatian puppy along with 101 Dalmatian movie-he loves both! He is one spoiled little dude!
Merry Christmas Alex and Ethan (nice PJ's Alex---where'd you get those?)
Ethan's little stocking and new step stool (lame-o practical present from his parental unit)

We had a fantastic Christmas and were VERY spoiled! My family sent us 5 or 6 huge boxes full of all our Christmas presents! I got some really nice earrings and bracelet and money to get a haircut (all from the hubby) some much needed preg-o clothes and some gift cards (Yippeee)!Alex got some DVD's, the much beloved Wii, ties, a couple shirts, gift card etc. Ethan of course was totally spoiled by everyone and got 2 Geo Trax (airplane and train), a truck with a horse trailer, new clothes and shoes, movies--I could go on and on... Baby girl Dondo was totally spoiled too with adorable outfits and shoes! I'm so excited to see her in them! Even though it would've been more fun to be with my family to open up all the great gifts--it was a nice Christmas for us, even though it didn't really feel like Christmastime it was actually pretty hot outside! We also got to hang out with Alex's family on Christmas Day, which was a lot of fun and of course the food was awesome!
Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Um, that stocking is hideously cool! Ethan looks super cute in his pj's

Kristin said...

I LOVE the Texas stocking. Where did you get it? That would have been a riot to give David. We had a fun Christmas too. Having a baby brings back the magic of Christmas.

Sara said...

HEY! Those look like the EXACT same pjs Sammy got for Christmas!!! LOL