Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa...Satan...What's the difference??

Obviously Ethan is NOT a big fan of Santa and by the looks of him you'd think he was being tortured by something sinister and evil. Poor kid and poor Santa! We sort of had an idea this would happen, Ethan is going through a pretty serious shy stage, so no big surprise when we put him on Santa's lap that a serious fit ensued...Here he's reaching out to Alex for some help...
Here I think he's reaching for someone...anyone...who will help him..
And don't you just love the arm in the air...Like he's saying I will NOT stand for this kind of abuse!
Overall not a great experience for Ethan, however, he did enjoy the candy cane that Santa/Satan gave to me to give to him..

6 comments:

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

Oh My Goh! I totally missed all the kiddos and Santa! Thanks for sharing this moment...I can't wait to have rugrats that scream out of sheer terror! Didn't we all go through this phase at one time? LOL

Beth said...

I think he looks like he's ready to elbow Santa in the gut in that last one! Take it to him, Ethan!

David said...

You need to send this into Ellen DeGeneris. She is showing bad Santa photos and this one would definitely be up there. How funny! (P.S. this is Kristin even though it says David. I didn't want to sign out and back in.)

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Ryan did the same thing, I will never forget it. I laughed for days. I love that memory of Ryan!

Erica and Curtis said...

Your pictures are hilarious-he will laugh about them someday! I don't know what those guys who dress up like Santa are thinking-they know the job is going to come with alot of tears and screaming. They must get paid alot!!! Ha Ha-those are so cute. I can't believe you guys got snow too. Wow-crazy weather and a crazy storm. Happy Holidays :)

Mary Jane said...

Hey home star- your kid is hilarious!Hope your Christmas was fun!