Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What the heck...snow???

Yep...it snowed in Houston today...What an exciting event for all of us weather wimps! I kind of couldn't get over it and am still a little shocked that it actually snowed. It sure was cold enough to snow that's for sure! But I've lived here for almost 11 years and have never seen it snow. Pretty cool!
My poor blooming hibiscus is going to be so confused, especially since it's supposed to be back into the 70's this weekend!
I took these two pictures at about 10:00pm (that's why it's so dark) but I wanted to capture the fact that there was actually snow accumulated on the ground!
Here's Ethan when it first started snowing-he calls it "No" and he had fun running around in the "no" but I don't think he gets what a big deal it is...
Our lightly dusted mail boxes!
Nothin' like a little snow to put you in the Christmas Spirit! So Merry Christmas and God Bless Us Everyone!




2 comments:

Terri said...

he he he... giddy....he he he burrrrr... he he he snow!

Mary Jane said...

Kelli- Ethan is just so dang handsome. I am excited to see your little girl when she gets here. The christmas party was so much fun- thanks to you and your super awesome committee- you guys did a great job. Also, I am sorry to hear about your doctor passing away. That is so sad.