Well...we officially did the big switch a roo from crib to bed! I admit I was a bit anxious about it, but on Monday night Alex came home from work, took apart the crib (so we could get it out the door) and moved the other bed into Ethan's room. We went about our usual good night routine and he just climbed right in and laid down and went to sleep-no big deal (notice all the pillows around, there are even some on the floor that you can't see--just in case he rolled out or something... which he didn't)! Seriously why was I so worried about it? I'm not really sure?? Makes me wonder what else he's ready for and it's ME that's the hold up (i.e. the binky)??? We've only had a couple little issues, one morning Ethan wandered into our room at 4:45AM, but I promptly ushered him back back to bed, which he went without protest. And one morning he woke up when Alex did and went downstairs to be with him, but Alex told him to go back to bed and he did-all by himself. Anyway we're still not done decorating the room but it'll get there...I just can't believe how old my baby is-oh the sadness!
1 comment:
I am glad it when well!
Post a Comment