We are so grateful to have this little girl in our family and that she's healthy and happy! Even though she seems to have her days and nights mixed up-we could not be happier that she's here! Obviously Ethan is not to sure about his baby sister yet but seems to be warming up. I have to mention that I kind of like the whole C-section thing--you show up at the scheduled time and an hour later (or less) you have your baby-how cool is that? Speaking of that, it turns out that Abby flipped BACK around so was actually in the head down position after all (even though the ultrasound the afternoon before showed her head up). The Doctor thought at first that she had one hairy little bum but then figured out it was her head...Anyway it all turned out fine and actually Abby was quite famous at the hospital, all the nurses would come in and say..."Oh, she's the one that was breech and then flipped around!" Funny...Anyway it feels great to be home and a family of 4!
Yay! You're not the only girl in the house anymore! Girls are so much fun. It's like having a live doll baby. I'm glad it went well and that both you and Abby (cute name) are doing good. Hugs to all.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. and I am glad you are doing well. I love her name Abby. So cute. Well, I will see you tonight with the kung pow chow.
She is so cute!!! You may already know, but there is a trick to setting their days and nights strait. At night, always keep it dark (no lights). During the day, keep it light(leave the curtains open or turn on the light). It's a trick I learned from Mary (sis-in-law). It works within a day or two! I love the pic from above!
9 comments:
congrats, we are so happy for you guys. She is precious, thanks for FINALLY posting pictures! JK.
congratulations!
WOOT WOOT!!!!!! *does a happy dance!!!* She's SO precious!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her. And of course she has the PERFECT name!!!!!!! :D
((((hugs you SO tight))))
Yay!
Yay! You're not the only girl in the house anymore! Girls are so much fun. It's like having a live doll baby. I'm glad it went well and that both you and Abby (cute name) are doing good. Hugs to all.
She is Beautiful!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. and I am glad you are doing well. I love her name Abby. So cute. Well, I will see you tonight with the kung pow chow.
She is so cute!!! You may already know, but there is a trick to setting their days and nights strait. At night, always keep it dark (no lights). During the day, keep it light(leave the curtains open or turn on the light). It's a trick I learned from Mary (sis-in-law). It works within a day or two!
I love the pic from above!
Abby is so stinkin' cute Kelli! Congrats--I'm glad all went well. We are happy to have a friend for Keira!
congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm so glad that everything went well, and you have such a wonderful family!!
Post a Comment