Monday, January 26, 2009

Big Day Tomorrow!

Well...Tomorrow is the big day that we get to meet our new baby girl. Weird and exciting and a little nerve racking too. I've been having pretty high blood pressure for the last couple weeks AND she's breech (head in my ribs) so the good doctor decided it's time for her to make her appearance. As it will be a C-Section wish me luck--not really sure how I feel about that but I'm sure it will all be fine...January 27th is a good day to celebrate a birthday right? Yeah, I think so. Now if Alex would just calm down then I think we'll be good!

10 comments:

Terri said...

Yeah, Have a great day... See you in 15min!

Mattamorphasis said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Your new addition will share a birthday with my mom...not that you care. I'm sure everything will go well with the delivery, it's not like it's an emergency C-section...those are the scary ones. Enjoy your 2-minute delivery (and 18 month recovery).

Blarney Girl said...

Have a great day! You'll have your little girl and you'll have ankles again!

Alex - deep cleansing breaths, dude!! :D

Carrie said...

I'll be thinking of you today! I'm sure everything will be fine and I can't wait to meet your new little girl!

Kristin said...

By the time you read this, you'll have a little girl. How exciting! Be sure to take it easy because it will be hard to recover. Don't pick Ethan up for awhile!!

Terri said...

Welcome Abby! I'm so Giddy, I just told Ethan he has a sister, he was really excited... okay not so much, But I am excited!

Erica and Curtis said...

Hurray! I wish you good luck and all the best for the delivery of your new little baby. That is so exciting.

Melanie Bingham said...

WHERE are the PICTURES>?????? come on Alex...you gota step up..your wife is in recovery but we need pcitures!

eden and david said...

its a wonderful day...its my birthday too! congrats

Jenna said...

Good luck Kelli! I'm sure everything will go well. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with!