Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Christmas in Utah...Oh wait it's April

This totally looks like a shot at Christmas time-but no it's March/April. Crazy Utah weather! I was so confused I kept waiting for the Christmas music to be playing and for the smell of baking ginger snaps! I grew up in Utah and know that it sometimes snows in what should be the spring time but I just really had a hard time getting over that it was snowing. Apparently I've gotten very spoiled by the non snowy weather in Houston. On the bright side because it's spring time the snow didn't stick around for long and melted pretty quickly...but still...



Ethan's first official (maybe second official) taste of the "Greatest Snow on Earth"--yes I made sure it was PURE white ;)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

These pictures do make me glad to be in Houston. I couldn't handle April snowstorms. It sure is pretty! I'm glad you double checked the snow coloring - I don't think we'd have much fresh white snow in our backyard here, if you know what I mean. :)