Wow! Yesterday was an interesting experience trying to get ready for church...Let's just say Alex had to wrestle with Ethan to get him to get his clothes on. There was much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth as we're trying to get out the door...Then Abby didn't want to be left out of the tantrum fun and she joined in too. Alex and I just started laughing, I think mostly so we wouldn't cry too! Oy! At least church was good and worth the effort!
This is Abby after church when she was much happier, thanks for the cute dress and shoes Grammie! Not such great pictures but at least everyone's smiling!
5 comments:
At least Ethans a handsome grump! Abby looks precious like always!
Yay!!!! Pictures!!!!! Cute family!!!!!!!!
So cute! I can't believe how fast Abby is growing
What a good looking crew. Abby's dress was adorable. I'm glad we're not the only ones who have pre-church battles. You would have thought I was trying to cut Danny's neck when I was putting on his tie.
Your kids already look a lot alike. What cuties!
Post a Comment