Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dear Abby

Here's our dear, sweet little girl in her blessing dress...(Awesome) Terri took these pictures and I think they turned out great! It was a bit of a challenge getting these taken because of crying, fussiness, needing to eat, needing to sleep--and that was just me! Don't get me started on Abby! ;) Thanks Terri! Big thanks to Cara too for wrangling all the kids while the picture taking was going on!




The main reason for taking these pictures was so my Mom could have some to display at her house when we had the little luncheon after Abby's blessing (you know my mom and her table decorations). It all turned out very nice and really cute! I will post more pictures of that once I get my camera back and working again...




2 comments:

Terri said...

She's such a doll... You failed to mention the diaper! Ugh, it was quite a diaper too!
I'm so so glad that the pictures turned out.

Carrie said...

What beautiful pictures - great job Terri! What a beautiful girl - great job Kelli! I hope the diaper was Abby's, not your Kelli. :)