Seriously...So our nice, new, working great camera has a glitch, and I'm unable to get the pictures out of the camera and into my computer--hhhmmmppphhh technology! So Best Buy had to send it off to wherever they send it off too, and it'll take 2-3 weeks to get it back. So that puts a serious cramp in my blogging capabilities, because believe it or not we've actually been doing lots of stuff lately (Houston Rodeo, Trip to Utah, Abby's blessing...). And I KNOW you don't want just my rambling thoughts without pictures (you might get some of those anyway). I will be using my old camera for upcoming events, like today for example, but it didn't do much good anyway I never could get a good shot of any of us for our "Happy" Easter picture...Mostly because of one cranky little dude (no, not Alex)...I did however get some extra cute pictures of the little Abby girl in her little Easter dress (thanks Grammie) so maybe I'll post those later. Anywho..don't give up on us just yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment