9. Watching my kids play in the snow.
8. Cafe Rio AND The Pie Pizzeria.
7. $8.00 everything at Kohl's and shopping with my sis, kid free.
6. Sherlock Holmes and Red Robin with the Hubby.
5. A haircut (although not an awesome cut).
4. My mom's popcorn.
3. Four Wheelin' on Christmas Eve with my Dad.
2. Seeing my kids love being with their extended family.
1. Being with those that I love the most during the holiday I love the most.
Pa-pa taking me and Ethan for a sleigh ride-he even provided us a cushion in our sled-it was actually a nice smooth ride!
Me and Ethan going for a spin-Pa-pa giving me some driving pointers, generally speaking I like to go straight and fast on the 4 wheeler. But with your 3 year old riding with you it adds some pressure on being safe. So we took it nice and easy!
Alex and Ethan going for a ride on the sled-Ethan LOVED it!
Don't ya love the goggles? He really did like it...really he did...
Couple random pictures of Abby...
My Mom wanted to celebrate Abby's 1st Birthday while we were there-even though technically she's only 11 months old...What's a few weeks anyway? So we did the big 1st birthday party... It's safe to say Abby loves to eat (and wear) chocolate cupcakes!
Obviously Ethan did not want to get his snow gear on, but me being the good mom I am, I forced him to put it on so he could play and have fun in the snow.
Our rolly polly snowbaby! I would like to point out that the hat Abby is wearing is actually Alex's from when he was a baby! Ethan wore it and now Abby too~cute huh?Abby takes the sledding thing VERY seriously!
I know what you're thinking "Ralphie, Ralphie! I can't put my arms down!" from a Christmas Story right?
Yay for Christmas! Yay for snow! Yay for Utah! And Yay for Family!
7 comments:
wow that is a lot of snow. i swear i've almost forgotten what it is. looks like you guys had lots of fun and the kids are adorable!
awesome! I am so jealous. We did not make it to Utah/Idaho for Christmas this year, and looking at those pictures makes me miss it all over again. Your kids are so cute. Abby is such a doll. Sorry about the thief in your honda as well. Those Hondas are certainly enticing to those who want to steal i guess. You look gorgeous as always. I'm so glad you had a great Christmas.
YAY!!!!!!! So fun!!!!!!!
I'm so bummed I didn't get to see you. Love the green jammies!
Move here already...
Cute cute PICS! I love all of them, makes me homesick truth be told. I'm glad you had such a great time. And happy b day to that little abby of yours!
We went to Utah for christmas also! The boys could not get enough of the snow. They keep asking me when we are going to move there! Cute pics!
your kiddos are just darling!! looks like you had soooo much fun!
Post a Comment