Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This is me...feeling sheepish

And no, I don't mean all white and woolly...I mean after that 'poor pitiful me post', two things happened that made me feel completely moronic about that post. 1st I got really really sick that night and barfed (food poisoning I suppose), it was sort of like my body was saying, oh yeah? I'll give you something to really feel sorry about!! And anyone who knows me, knows I HATE throwing up (come to think of it I don't know anyone who really enjoys it) and avoid it all costs. But I was PLEADING with my body to do it's thing and it seemed like it took FOREVER! Humbling truely.

And 2nd, and all kidding aside, imagine how I felt turning on the TV that night to see the utter destruction in Japan. Whoa! Nothing like a little perspective to help me see how completely blessed and blissful my life is. I am honestly sorry for bemoaning my lot, when my lot ain't that bad! Sure I have lots of improvements to make and I certainly need to get to work. But I have been blessed and blessed and blessed and blessed again and I am grateful...so grateful...so very grateful! That's what I need to focus on, not all the other lame-o, time wasting stuff!

{Thank you Carrie and Jana and MJ for leaving such kind and loving comments, you gals are gems, and I hope if I work hard enough I can become a little bit like each of you! }

No comments: