Cara's sister and nephew were in town and they let me tag along with them for a fun day at the zoo. Here's me and Ethan by the elephants (of course Ethan is holding a car or two-silly little boy).
Amy and Kaden and Cara and Allison by the elephants too.
Ethan at the petting zoo-he loved it! He was pretty much the only kid in there and I think he gave every little goat and sheep a hug. He even poked a few in the eye and said "eye". I must say they took it very well and didn't try to bite him or head butt him or whatever it is they do to defend themselves. Maybe they're used to little kids poking them in the eye-who knows?
I sort of felt sorry for the little "kids" being harassed all day by the other kind of kids but they took it all in stride.
I think Ethan thought they were all a weird looking version of Daisy and needed some extra T.L.C. 
Grandad's Creations
1 month ago
2 comments:
He is so precious with the animals! I like how he always has a car. My kids always had something but it was their stuffed animals, not at all manly like a car.
I love the picture of Ethan hugging the goats. Danny was so uninterested in the petting zoo at RODEO (pics on my blog). I think he thought they were really boring compared to the high strung animals he's used to at home. I'm glad Ethan is able to give them lots of love!
Post a Comment