Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ABC Tag

A-attached or single: Attached
B-best friend(s): Alex and Cara
C-cake or Pie: Cake
D-day of choice: I've always been partial to Fridays
E-essential items: Straightening iron or ponytail holder, lip gloss, camera and a Mt. Dew
F-favorite color: Blue
G-gummy bears or worms: Worms
H-hometown: Orem, UT
I-indulgences: Pedicures, scrapbooking supplies...Wow! I need more indulgences :)
J-January or July: July (does anyone really like January?)
K-kids- 1 (Ethan)
L-life would be incomplete without: My Family
M-marriage date: May 25, 2002
N-number of siblings: 2 (much much older) sisters :)
O-oranges or apples: Apples
P-phobias or fears: A touch of Claustrophobia, germs, most bugs
Q- Quotes: "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience we are spiritual beings having a human experience."
R-Reason to smile: My silly hubby and son, my silly mom and sisters and silly friends
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag: Ana, Cara, Kelly and Kristin and anyone else that feels like it!
U-Unknown fact about me: I've been to the very top of the Houston Temple almost to where Moroni is and got in trouble for it. It's a long story...
V-Vegetarian or oppressor of animals: I guess I'm a vegetarian AND an oppressor of animals.
W-White or Wheat: Mostly wheat
X- X-ray vision, invisibility or flying as a super power: Invisibility would be cool but I think flying would be SUPER cool!
Y- Your favorite food: It changes periodically right now it's Vietnamese egg rolls-Yum!
Z-Zodiac: Taurus

1 comment:

Terri said...

It makes me happy that you read my blog! Wow, I am really interested to find more about your Houston Temple story! You're so cute.