Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun Day on the Water

Alex and I consider ourselves lucky-not only are Cara and Jeff great friends and great people but they also have a great boat-lucky for us. And they're nice enough to take us along on some of their boating adventures. This is at Lake Conroe and even though the water was freezing cold (at least to us 'Texans'-weather wimps that we are) it was a really nice day and we had a blast!Oh Ethan...It's so hard to keep your eyes open when the wind is blowing on you at 90mph huh?(OK probably not 90mph)
Notice how Ethan's holding a car (even on the boat)-I'm beginning to think he's obsessed with his cars...Is this normal???
Alex driving the boat--trying NOT to kill Jeff or the rest of us for that matter.
Allie and Ethan chillin' in the front
Cara and Amy (Cara's sister) trying not to think about how cold they're gonna be when they wreck.


Here's some video of Alex kneeboarding-I need to figure out how to zoom in when in video mode (I'm working on it) but it really is him-I promise. Not bad, huh?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Girlfriend that is so freaking normal for little boys. My car is FULL of little cars. I'd dare to say we have over 500, and I don't think we have 2 of the same one. BUT, they are so much fun! He is a doll!