Monday, April 28, 2008

Astro's Game

So these are a little late...
We went to an Astro's (or "Stro's" if you're from Houston) game a couple weeks ago with our friends Cara and Jeff and Jeff's brother Jeremy. It was lots of fun even though the "Stro's" lost BIG time to the Rockies (when we left in the 7th inning) the score was like 11 to 4 or something ridiculous like that. But we had great seats and it was a very nice weather. It seems I talk a lot about the weather in my blog, perhaps it's because I truly appreciate it when it's nice outside and not like 10,000 degrees with 1,000% humidity. As you may have read I don't do well in the heat... Anyway we had fun at the game even though the Astro's were a little disappointing. The dudes
The chic's
The dudes and Cara
Baseball Player dudes


1 comment:

Kristin said...

We really miss the 'Stros. I took Baylie to see BYU play baseball yesterday. I figured 3 weeks for her first football game (BYU scrimmage) and 6 weeks for her first baseball game. I'm trying to brainwash her with sports before David gets the music going.