My oldest sister Kristi graduated from BYU last week with a Bachelor's Degree in Communications. We are all so proud of her and how hard she's worked to accomplish her goal. Especially considering she's pretty much worked full time since graduating High School, served a mission in Guatemala, moved to Texas, moved back to Utah, held many very time consuming callings at church, including RS President, and has managed to take classes in between all of that to complete her degree! Plus maintain a 3.6 G.P.A. Wow-you go girl! I wish I could've been there to celebrate with you but we're so happy for you. No more papers to write or finals to study for! YIPEE!
Kristi and Dad(Pa-Pa/Grumpa) both BYU graduates
My sister (Kim), mom (Kathie), the graduate and Nana (Ruth)
Utah - June 2026
2 months ago
2 comments:
That is so awesome for Kristi and she looks great. I am so lame that I haven't even called her in all this time we've been here.
Oh my gosh, it was so good to see you the other morning, even if it was under the most random circumstances!! I am still recovering from my all nighter at the B&N!! Hopefully I'll see you at the book signing!
Post a Comment