My mom loves to throw parties! But not just any ol' party, no no no, they are generally quite lavish and beautiful with every detail considered once or twice. She along with her cousin Linda have given hundreds (OK maybe not hundreds) but lots of elegant tea parties/showers for my cousins and extended family members who are either getting married or having a baby. But this time was Kristi's graduation party, obviously. This is the centerpiece of the buffet table, I believe, isn't it so cute? I wish I'd inherited some of my Mom's talents and eye for detail but I am severely lacking. Anyway looks like it was a fun party, I wish I could've seen it all in person.
Grandad's Creations
1 month ago





1 comment:
Looks like a great party, I bet you're sad you couldn't be there. And I really do have a hunch that you could decorate, and I KNOW that you can throw a party!!!! Ward parties do count.
Post a Comment