Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ethan's Old Room

So I'm feeling sort of sentimental about Ethan getting so big and now that we're working on his big boy room--I thought it would be fun to compare it to his little baby room. This is the day we brought him home from the hospital and he's slept in the crib from that day on...Look how little he is!I was thrown a fantastic shower (actually I had several showers) where I was given most of the things that are in this room! Thanks to my mom and Linda and lots of other family and friends!This whole Barnyard theme was not my first pick but after some talking with my mom (and lots of persuading on her part) I finally came around and now I think it's totally cute! And luckily we'd already painted the room that green color so we didn't even have to paint!

Oh sweet baby's room!
Ethan loved to look at all his animals on the bedding and all around the room. As he got older and to keep him entertained while I changed his diaper I'd ask him "Where's the cow?" and he'd point to it on the window valance or "Where's the dog?" and he'd point to it on the quilt on the wall. Maybe this bedding has helped him develop his love of animals!
Oh! Sweet baby! I thought I'd throw this picture in, Ethan hanging out in his crib-he's about 8 or 9 months in this picture. Look at that chubby little face! Nice comb over too!
Bye Bye Baby Ethan's Room--Hello Ethan's big boy room!


2 comments:

Nicole M said...

Hey Kelli! I'm so glad you found me...I didn't know you had a blog either! Your little Ethan is so adorable. I can't believe how big he is now! I guess we're due for another reunion, right? Anyway, thanks for saying hi! Great to see your cute blog.

Erica and Curtis said...

Very Very cute. You have gor to tell me how to paint stripes. I have been wanting to do it forever to my sons room. I hesitate because we have stupid textured walls. Your rooms look really awesome