Alex and I have decided that we need to start doing more things together as a family. Our lives are going to get pretty topsy-turvy here in a couple months and we feel like we need to do some fun things with just Ethan and us...So here's our attempt at it...
This is the "Lighting of the Doves Ceremony" last weekend in the Woodlands, it was a nice night and we thought it would be fun to see them light up the doves (kind of a theme throughout the Woodlands Christmas decor), They had bands, dancers, ice carvings, concessions, and even a snow hill you could pay to ride down in a tube. Santa arrived by boat on the waterway and read a story to the kids from the stage. All in all it was an enjoyable time, but maybe one we won't repeat.
1 comment:
Yay! Can I just say how excited I am over ho many people in our ward blog? Blogging is my vice...
Post a Comment