We took Ethan to the pumpkin patch a couple weekends ago and here are some pictures that turned out OK. Ethan's such a little stinker, when it comes to picture time, he never smiles when we ask him too, he does say cheese but doesn't actually look at the camera when saying it. He loved climbing all over the pumpkins though so a lot of pictures are of his back. I learned that I just need to let go of the idea that I'll get the perfect picture when it comes to Ethan...
The pumpkin patch is near a small airport so he LOVED looking at the planes taking off.
Who's touching me???
Nope not gonna smile! Cute shirt though, Grammy sent this to Ethan for a Halloween surprise and it lights up and everything. Thanks for a fun shirt Grammy!
Utah - June 2026
2 months ago
1 comment:
cool spider!
Post a Comment