Well...we had our ward Halloween party on Thursday night and it was a little crazy and chaotic because unfortunately I don't have a large committee and so with only about 4 of us running around trying to get everything prepared some things didn't happen--but I think overall it was a success. Thanks committee for all your hard work!
Anyway here's a couple pictures of "Woody" aka Ethan and "Cowgirl Jessie" aka Allison, during the costume parade. Ethan's latest obsession is Toy Story and Toy Story 2 so I thought he would be cute as Woody for Halloween. I even made him (yes, you read that right--I MADE) the cow print vest AND without a pattern or anything, go ahead and be impressed now. Don't laugh all you domestic goddesses out there, this was a huge step for me, in my quest for domesticity! Cara made Allie's little chaps which turned out really cute, but Cara is a domestic goddess already so it's not THAT impressive (just kidding Cara-they are way impressive)!

Ethan running around carrying his Woody action figure (it's not a doll)--that he stole from the Cannon's-thanks Cannon's for being so nice and sharing your action figures!

Alex parading Ethan around during the costume parade--there were some really cute costumes-people are so creative! And unfortunately because I was running around like a crazy woman, I was only able to capture pictures of my little dude--how selfish!
3 comments:
It was a crazy party... crazy fun. Well, I wouldn't know, but everyone said it was awesome, I just felt like crying, no, not quite. You are a domestic goddess! Ethan looked great. Not as great as his mullet parents, but still awesome. And I'm glad Woody has a home. Wow, I'm rambling worse then my phone messages!
I'm totally impressed with your sewing abilities. Everyone kept asking me if I made Baylie's costume and all I could do was ask "Do you even know me?" Because anyone who knows me, knows that wouldn't even be possible! What a cutie.
As for the mullets, thank goodness they're out of style!
Kelli- Ethan is the cutest kid. Lovin the woody costume- And all I have to say is that you and Alex make those mullets look sweet! AND, I am putting my two cents in for girl names
1- Eliza
2- Ember
3- Emma
4- Mahashalahashbaz Arradondo
# 4 is my personal favorite- best of luck!!
Post a Comment