Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally Posts with Pictures!

Happy Halloween!
So...this is a SUPER goofy and not so attractive picture of me and the hubby with some mullet wigs on that Jeff and Cara had. I look like an old lady that belongs on the Love Boat. Alex, as Cara pointed out, sorta looks like Rick James (even though he's not the right color). We laughed pretty hard when we saw Jeff and Cara in them and so of course we wanted to try them out too! But maybe we should've left all the mullet fun to Cara and Jeff!

Here's "Woody" and "Cowgirl Jessie" holding hands going trick or treating. They're pretty cute together!
Yee-haw or "Ha-Haw" as Ethan says it!

Wait...What did they just put in there?
The very unhappy camper! Ethan was a little grumpy dude on Halloween- he did not want to get dressed in his costume and did not want to trick or treat, until he realized people were giving him candy, then he seemed OK with it!





4 comments:

Kelly said...

I about fell out of my chair laughing so hard at those mullets!! You guys look AMAZING!

Warnick Family said...

I have to agree w/ Kelly! You do look amazing! :) You guys are awesome...such great sports! luv ya

Melanie Bingham said...

I love it! Cute new blog background and fun new pics yay! See I love this blogging thing; I get a sneak peek at your cute little fam...nice job on the costume...ps in my view you get more points for not following a pattern!

The Pemberton Family said...

Kelli--I want to see the belly in your next post...how big is it getting? Your family is so adorable and Ethan looks so cute in his costume!