Here's some more pic.'s of Kim and Kristi's visit, Ethan calls Kim, "Pim" and Kristi is "Disti". ...We had lots of fun with them here! We went to Lake Conroe had a picnic, went to the Conroe Outlets (well technically we went to Conroe outleT we only went to Osh Kosh B'Gosh), went to The Woodlands Mall, did I mention we saw U2 live and in concert and that it was awesome?! Kristi and I got pedicures, we celebrated Kimi's birthday (belated) at PF Chang's and also ate at Pappasito's. It was nice for me to be with my sisters and I really appreciated the extra hands around when wrangling the two kiddo's. Ethan and Abby sure love their Aunt Kim and Aunt Kristi. Ethan has had major withdrawls this last week since they left, he's so sad! He's always asking about them and today he wanted to get on the air-tane (airplane) to go see Pim and Disti in Utah... Here's some pictures of some of the fun stuff we did other than going to U2 (have I mentioned how great U2 is and how much they rock?)
Pumpkin Patch
These two! Never looked at the camera at the SAME time! Hhhhmmmpphhh!
Kim, Ethan, Kristi and Abby (giving a shout out to all her bud's) And some ladies backside-hee hee!
Kristi, Kim and Ethan
Well...It has to be said What a cute lil punkin!
Ethan being a little stinker and not holding still, but it's actually kind of a funny picture.
"Pim" reading Thomas the Train books to Ethan and Abby
"Disti" with Abby Thanks Pim and Disti for a fun few days! It was great! Let's do it again soon!
3 comments:
Move to Utah and spend unlimited time with Disti and Pim!
I agree with Kristen. Just DO IT! Like the Nike ad, just DO IT!
I agree with Kristen and Kristi! What great Aunties for your kids to have!
Post a Comment