Abby is officially 9 months old! It's so hard to believe, where has the time gone? She is such a joy and quite the character too! She has 2 bottom teeth, she still has crazy hair, she's super chunky, she's gets so excited to go to bed she kicks her little legs and laughs, she loves her baths, she'd rather eat her hair bows than wear them, she wrinkles her nose then laughs, she's not a big fan of baby food, she'd rather eat what we're eating, she also loves to drink out of Ethan's sippy cup, she's so happy, she's a super fast crawler, she's starting to pull herself up on things (in the crib, on chairs, the couch), she cries when I leave her, she loves to do patty cake and claps along with me, she says Gggrrrr a lot, she loves trucks especially the ones Ethan is playing with, which drives him nuts...And so it begins...
Grandad's Creations
1 month ago
4 comments:
REALLY? Already?? I feel like Ethan and Danny were just 9 months old. What a cute girl! The tree picture is a little scary . . . I assume someone was behind her. Right? It looks pretty cute though.
Alex was holding onto her behind the tree...That was actually at Danny's super cool birthday party!
Kelli! I am so happy that you found my blog! I am dying at how cute your kids are!
love those cheeks!
Post a Comment