Friday, October 9, 2009

This one's for the Grandma's

These are just a few random pictures of the last month or so and I thought the Grandma's would like to see them... I did take Ethan to the park WITH shoes on--he just chose not to wear them!
Yep-that's Alex taking a nap underneath all those blankets, pillows, cushions, Cars couch, and even Ethan on top of him...Alex really did sleep while all that was going on...I'm not kidding he really did...
The 3 kids- I think they are all a little sleepy!
The swinger's, er I mean the kids in the swing...
What a sweet (potato) face!
Abby loves the swing! She just laughs and laughs (even though she's very serious in the picture) and she LOVES to go high!
Daddy loves his baby girl!

Love ya Grammie and Grandma!
P.S. I have to tell you what Ethan did on Friday...Alex was pretty tired after work and decided to lay in bed for a few minutes, well Ethan decided to join him. Alex put a shirt over his eyes so it would be nice and dark. So Ethan grabbed a clean pair of his own underwear and put them over his eyes and laid right next to Alex so they could go to sleep! So there they are laying together with a pair of undies and a shirt over their eyes. It cracked me up, I wish a could've gotten a picture, funny kid!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I love the picture with the kids and daisy! So funny!