Two things about U2:
1. THEY TOTALLY ROCK!
2. They put on a WAY better show than New Kids On The Block!:)
(which actually was pretty good, aside from the old school drill team moves-hee hee!)
I was SO excited about this concert, I think the only other person more excited than me was my friend Terri who LOVES Muse (opening band for U2)! I seriously have been dying to see U2 for like 15+ years and I never could get there! Well...this time was NOT going to pass me up! My sister Kristi who has seen them like 10 times in concert (OK not 10 maybe like 4) and in different states I might add (she is a bit of a groupie) even came to town to see them with me and Alex. My other sister Kim was nice enough to come along and babysit the kids so we could go to the concert...What awesome sisters I have!

Like my $40.00 t-shirt (yes, that cost more than our tickets)! But I have no regrets!

Super cool space station stage-I think Bono mentioned that some NASA peep's helped design this-only Bono could get NASA to help them with their tour-right?

We could've been on a space station our seats were pretty much in the upper atmosphere but we didn't care it still rocked! Plus we got to see EVERYTHING! It just looked miniature that's all! I would also like to mention if you would actually like to see the bands and what they look like-see Matt and Terri's blog they are in that inner circle and were about 8 feet from the stage! Lucky lucky them!

It's so hard to tell in these pictures but they had a huge screen that seperated into pieces and became this huge column-never seen anything like it! Pretty freakin' cool!

Here's where screen became the column-it was awesome!

Unfortunately my camera battery was dying so we didn't take any pictures of Muse or a lot of U2 for that matter! But I have mental pictures and that's all I need! And at the end Bono donned a laser light jacket and a huge red glowing microphone for a couple encores! Sounds dumb but it was so cool! And I have to say that "Sunday Bloody Sunday" and "One" were my favorite songs live, although not my favorite songs of theirs...Anyway I'm still smiling about it a week later! It was AMAZING! Did I mention that U2 rocks??
4 comments:
I'm jealous! How fun!
Hey look you can see me... maybe... we look like ants!
I wanted to go so bad but it was right when I was in Costa Rica! It looks amazing!
U2 rocks (of course) but so do we!!!!
Post a Comment