Wednesday, June 10, 2009

7 down forever to go...



Alex and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on the 25th of May, and I honestly can't believe it's been 7 years! Seems like WAYYYY longer ;). I sure do apprieciate my husband and I'm so glad he's mine. He's definitely one of a kind, I've never met any other guy quite like him. Although he does share a lot of similar characteristics to my grandpas, who also were great men whom I loved dearly. Alex and I got to go on a date for our anniversary, since my Mom and sister were here and babysat for us, we went to Saltgrass and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Then we to see Angels and Demons (pretty good). Anyway it was a great date, we just had fun together. I'm excited to see what the next 7 years (and beyond) will bring for us..

I decided to share 7 things that I love about my hubby:
1. His sense of humor and happy laid back attitude
2. His testimony and love of our Savior
3. He LOVES his kids!
4. He LOVES me!
5. His bald head and goatee and his forearms
6. He's adventurous
7. He loves to be of service

4 comments:

Terri said...

Wow 7 years... you must be WAY old to be married that long :)

Mattamorphasis said...

I have to admit I kinda have a thing for his forearms too.

Sara said...

#5.... LOL!!!!! Congrats! You guys are one of my favorite couples evah!!!

Kristin said...

We did dinner and a movie too! Only we took Baylie to dinner with us - big mistake. Congrats to you guys!