Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the advice/sympathy on Ethan's non naptime...So I've decided to try to go this week without naps at all. And the hope is that he'll go to sleep at night easier/faster/earlier. And he did last night so maybe I can handle the no nap thing, although I'm not sure my house can! He is such a Mr. destruct-o! My room is becoming a disaster zone as I type! Oy! Anywho thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

There is a book you need to read. I can't find it at the moment but I will. Even when they give up naps, it does not!!!! mean they don't need individual time in their room reading coloring drawing etc. etc. Even if it's 15 min. The rule is they can't come out....YOU need a break from their CUTE little face!!! And honestly they need one from you. just my humble opinion. However I heard Faith HIll say the same thing in an interview and felt totally validated! Cute pics!

Mary Jane said...

Mr. Destruct-o- that is HILARIOUS!