How her chubby little body fits snuggly in my arms when craddling her.
How she gets so excited to see me in the morning, she squeals with delight (or maybe it's fright, I am pretty scary in the morning, so I'm not really sure which it is).
She sucks her thumb, prefers that to the binky (uh-oh!).
Her big toothless grins.
She's discovered her voice and LOVES to talk.
Her super chubby knees and thighs.
Her crazy hair.
She's trying so hard to roll over.
She loves to stand (not sit) when being held.
She loves to have the blankie close to her face while trying to go to sleep.
She grasps onto the neckline of my shirt like I'm her security blanket.
She holds her little hands tightly together.
She's starting to hold her own bottle now.
She stops crying when I hold her.
She's an awesome night time sleeper.
Her low little chuckle.
She rubs her face on my cheek when she's tired.
She grips my fingers in her little hand and doesn't let go.
She watches her brother with awe and wonder, and gives him big smiles when he comes near.
And about a bazillion other things...
I'm becoming an old softy in my old age and I just can't believe how lucky we are to have Ethan and Abby. They truly are a light in our lives, we love them so much. And I just don't want to take them for granted and wish away their baby/toddler hood. So I'm trying to just live in the moment and not worry too much about anything else...
Here's a few fairly recent pic.'s
2 comments:
I think she is so precious too and Everybody LOVES her Cheeks!!!
She looks so much like Alex! I love your list. It makes me baby hungry. I've loved every stage Baylie has gone through.
Post a Comment