My Mom came down for about 10 days, for no real good reason other than she "missed her babies"I said "AAAhhh Mom that's nice but me and Alex are all grown up now." Obviously she was not referring to us but to her grandbabies! And my sister Kristi came down cuz she recently discovered some vacation time, well actually, she was laid off (hope you don't mind me saying so Sis...). So if anyone has any job leads for her, let me know...But sadly she does not want to live in Houston again :( ANYWAY...We had fun with both of them here, although I'm not sure how much fun they had...I had them painting and helping me with projects that I just couldn't get done with 2 little kids and little ol' me... So I put them to work. Honestly I don't know if either of them are ever going to visit me again but I sure do appreciate their help! And we did manage to do a few fun things...Like...
We hit the beach...
3 comments:
I love that last shot of Ethan. What a fun beach day - poor Danny has still never been down to Galveston. Maybe when his sister is old enough to wear a cute bathing suit like Abby! Sorry to hear about your insurance frustrations - all I can say is amen to the frustrations and the gratitude that we have both insurance and healthy kids.
Abbys suit is so cute! How do you think I would look with a pink frills around my mid-section?
That's a bummer about Kristi. Things are so awful right now. I hope she finds something soon.
Did I tell you my mom is Grammy too?? Only we spell it differently.
Post a Comment